27th December 2014, 05:09 PM
Selvan.Palani

Best jobs available for diploma catering students

what are the best jobs available for diplamo catering students

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management and catering technology
  2. Which are the hotel management subjects?
  3. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  4. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  5. Can I join Hotel Management after graduating in Mathematics?
  6. How to go for higher studies after completing my diploma in Hotel Management, Catering Technology from IHMCT Chennai?
  7. How to apply for railway catering job after completing hotel management 3 years diploma?
  8. Preparation for mass communication entrance exams? books?
  9. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job in Catering Department of Merchant Navy for Diploma holder in Food Production?
  11. Possibility to pursue one year Diploma in Catering, Hotel Management and Tourism through distance education if completed 10th standard?
  12. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  13. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience
  14. How to apply for masters course after 3 year diploma in Hotel Management and Catering?
  15. Am I eligible for IPS exam after doing 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology after 12th?
  16. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  17. Can I get best jobs after Diploma or higher studies is necessary? What kind of job can I get after Diploma?
  18. How many jobs does UP government offer to Polytechnic diploma students?
14th April 2015, 03:54 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best jobs available for diploma catering students

Cources available for diploma catering students----

Catering Secrets Course

Catering and Hospitality Internship

Commercial Food Preparation Course

Menu Design and Marketing Course

Buffet Catering Course

Management of Food and Beverage Purchasing Course

Cost Control in Food Service Course

Food Safety and Sanitation Course

Baking and Pastry Course
15th April 2015, 07:09 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best jobs available for diploma catering students

If you have completed your Diploma degree then i will advice you to go for the MBA course as your career will become very bright if you will get a degree of MBA.

MBA is a post graduate course and there is a great demand of MBA students in every corporate companies. MBA simply means "Master in business studies". It is of two year programmes course after getting a graduation or its equivalent degree course.

The benefits which you will be provided of doing diploma is that you will go directly in 2nd year of graduations.

and if you have decided to go for a job then you might get a job in the banking sector as well in other Government sector.

Process by which you can drop yourself in Banking sector is either to go through the Direct bank recruitment process or to go through the IBPS recruitment process.

IBPS is a national level of exam which is conducted for the recruitment in nationalised bank of india.

If you are interested to go into the defence field then you should prepare for the CDS(Combined defence services) to turn your career into this field.
Also you can prepare for the post of CBI,IAS,IAS,IFS through the UPSC which means union public service commission.

There are so many job in the railway sector for the Diploma holder candidate.

The main thing is your interest.In the first you will have to fix your career path and only then after you will become active in achieving your targets very soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?