27th March 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year female candidate?

Hello,
Now I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in Civil Engineering.
After that I want to do core job.
Which is better job for a girl in Civil branch?

15th April 2015, 07:12 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job opportunities for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year female candidate?

Being a girl or a boy doesn't matter once you have taken the civil branch. There has been a high boom in the market for civil engineers both for private and public sector.

Nearly all the PSu's(if we leave a handful of them) take civil engineers. PSU's like NHAI take only civil engineers. State organisations like GDA and DDA also make intake of CIVIL engineers in large numbers.

Now coming the eligibility and selection procedure.
>> Most of these recruit through the score of GATE. If you have a valid GATE score then you can apply for the posts.

>> Other than GATE some also conduct their own exams and clearing those you can become eligible for the interview.

So, our advise would be to make a road map for yourself that whether you want to go in the public sector or i the private one because then only you results will be able to fruitful and as per your expectations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?