28th December 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?

hello
i am a b.tech electrical student of 5th semester
i want to do summer internship in bel....
can you tell me the procedure to apply?
please tell me as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  2. Summer internship in core companies for 5th semester ETC students?
  3. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  10. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  11. One month Summer Internship in U.P. and Delhi NCR for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student? What is the format of the application form?
  12. Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  13. Procedure for summer training in BEL -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Any summer internship in Bangalore for B.E student?
  15. Procedure of getting summer training in electronics companies? procedure for internship in electronics and telecommunication companies like bel,bsnl,all india radio,hal,ibm,wipro,ntpc,drdo?
  16. Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Noida for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 5th semester student?
  17. How to apply for summer internship in BEL, Texas Instrumentation, Broadcom?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL, Ghaziabad and DRDO, Delhi? -- [New]
13th October 2017, 11:47 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?

You have to contact the HR department of the company and inquire about the process of applying for internship. Or you can contact your college and they will talk with the authorities and fetch you the permission for internship. Now send the letter with your resume to the HR department of the company. They may conduct a written examination to select the candidates or they may select through personal interview, so you have to prepare accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?