4th January 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare in MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college? Suitable books for preparation?

how to prepare for mds entrance exam to get govt seat... i want to work hard to get mds seat im not affordable to buy seat in private colleges..so i want to get govt seat in mds.. so please guide me how to prepare for it and which books i have to study want to get mds seat in govt college so how can i prepare to do it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  2. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  3. Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MDS in Maxillofacial Surgery? Suitable books for preparation?
  5. How can I prepare to qualify in BHU MDS entrance exam? Reference books for preparation?
  6. Fee structure of MDS program in Saraswati Dental College, Lucknow? Required marks in entrance exam for admission? Tips for preparation without coaching?
  7. Reference books for preparation of MH-CET(MDS)?
  8. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Tips for preparation of MDS entrance exam?
  10. Which books are best to prepare for IAS entrance exam?
  11. List of Books and Reference Materials to prepare for all India MDS Entrance Exam for the year 2012?
  12. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  13. Should I start preparation for AIPGDEE if pursuing BDS final year? List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation?
  14. Which books will be helpful to prepare for AIIMS MDS entrance exam? I am from Vijayawada, AP
  15. Entrance test, best colleges and reference books for MDS entrance test? From where to do MDS?
  16. How to prepare for Manipal MDS entrance exam? How many seats are there?
  17. How should I prepare for MDS entrance?
  18. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS
8th January 2015, 10:12 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: How can I prepare in MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college? Suitable books for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to prepare for mds entrance exam to get govt seat... i want to work hard to get mds seat im not affordable to buy seat in private colleges..so i want to get govt seat in mds.. so please guide me how to prepare for it and which books i have to study want to get mds seat in govt college so how can i prepare to do it?
The Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) is the post graduate level course offered by the all India medical and dental sciences colleges in India. The candidates can appear in the concerned exam, conducted by the AIIMS, which is generally scheduled to be held in the second week of January at different centres of examinations all over India.

Tips for preparation:

-Fix a particular time each day to study a particular portion and stick to it.

-Always study with full concentration and do not bother if it reaches to only one or two hours.

-To be punctual, a timetable is required so that you can plan to cover all your subjects in an organized way,

-Drink plenty of fluids, especially water, and eat healthy foods. Keep sugary foods to a minimum.

-Make sure you get enough sleep each night. Regular physical exercise makes you feel great, boosts your energy and helps you relax.

-So try to keep up regular sporting activities or at least fit in some regular exercise as often as you can.

-Study different subjects each day and do different types of work and revision in each study session.

-Have all the appropriate materials with you before you start a session of study to minimize distractions.

-If you have followed a study routine and have been revising your class work, there should be no need to worry. Try to keep yourself calm, positive and confident.

Reference books:
  • Arihant AIIMS MDS (Solved Papers)
  • MTG AIIMS Explorer by Dr.Sandeep Ahlawat
  • Ramesh AIIMS by RPH Editorial board
  • Prakesh Objective (Zoology, Botany) by Dr. Naresh Kumar and Mrs.Jayshree Malik
  • G.R.Bathala Objective (Physics, Chemistry) by Dr. Prakesh Bhadur and Dr. Pramod Agarawal
  • KHURMI Assertion and Reasoning for AIIMS by N. Khurmi
  • Pradeep Objective Physics vol I & II by K.L. Gomber & K.L. Gogia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?