5th January 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Hot to get central government job after completing B.E EEE?

I finished my B.E EEE and I want to join central government job.

How do I get central government job which exam will useful for me to get the job?

Related Questions:
  1. List of government jobs after doing B.Tech EEE(Both central and state government job)?
  2. Age limit for government job? In which all streams I can enter into government or central government?
  3. Will I get a job after completing my B.Tech EEE with 72%?
  4. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Any government job available after completing MBA HR?
  6. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  7. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  8. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  9. How to go for government job after completing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  10. How to get a job in central government as Hindi Translator after completing M.E Hindi and Translation courrse?
  11. How to get EEE core job after completing B.Tech EEE with 70%?
  12. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  13. What job can I get in Central Government?
  14. How to apply for Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  15. How to get a government job in Karimnagar District after completing B.Tech EEE
  16. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
  17. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  18. Best books to be preferred for central government jobs? Exam pattern for central government job(Telecom)?
6th January 2015, 05:49 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Hot to get central government job after completing B.E EEE?

In order to get government job after completing BE in EEE, I suggest you to appear for GATE. Based on GATE score, you will be short listed for interview by Public Sector Units.

You can get in to UPSC and several posts under SSC.

List of PSUs are,

• ONGC.
• Coal India Ltd.
• CEL.
• SAIL.
• BHEL
• ISRO.
• IOCL.
• BPCL.
• NPHC and more

You need to have good knowledge on technical subjects, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning to get good score in GATE. After that, based on the cut-off marks you will be called for interview and most of the questions are from technical subjects.

Preparation Tips:

• Need to focus on important topics.
• Note important points from every topic.
• Practise previous papers after completing every topic.
• Practise more and more mock tests.
• Prepare and follow that time table daily.
• Need to have good knowledge on all core subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?