17th November 2012, 11:02 AM
manasalal

How to get a government job in Karimnagar District after completing B.Tech EEE

I completed my B.Tech(EEE) with 71.98% in 2012 so I want govt job in Karimnagar district.

7th August 2013, 09:33 PM
srikanth2207

Default Re: How to get a government job in Karimnagar District after completing B.Tech EEE

You have to get job in karimnagar district.You have job opportunities in APSRTC in karimnagar.APTRANSCO also offered jobs to EEE students.NTPC also offered jobs to the EEE students.You have also many engineering colleges are there in karimnagar.You have also chance to teach the students and at the same time study your M.Tech .

12th September 2013, 12:43 PM
swethatheja

Default Re: How to get a government job in Karimnagar District after completing B.Tech EEE

hai sir.i completed btech in 2012batch eee.i want to do a govrnment job in karimnagar district.plz tell me

11th November 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

any jobs for b.tech it in karimnagar

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?