6th January 2015, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?

Hello
I want to know that after my diploma course
in metallurgical engineering i can eligible for
admission in btech mechanical?
please tell me asap

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering after completing 10th standard?
  2. What are the vacant seats in PSU Job metallurgy?
  3. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering final year student? -- [New]
  4. Should I have to appear in Karnataka-CET to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
  5. How to do engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering? What other courses can I do?
  6. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  7. How to do correspondence course in engineering after completion of Diploma in metallurgical engineering?
  8. Do girls have any scope in Metallurgical Engineering? Colleges offering Metallugical Engineering? Is it a good course?
  9. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of institutes in India?
  10. List of UGC and AICTE approved colleges which offers B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) for Diploma holder in Automobile Engineering?
  11. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  12. How to study mechanical engineering through correspondence after completing diploma?
  13. How to study marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
  15. Fee structure of B.E courses? List of courses offered in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I appear for IBPS clerical exam after passing diploma in metallurgical engineering
  17. What can I do after Diploma engineering both in study and engineering field?
  18. Can I get job in Vizag Steel Plant if completed Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
6th January 2015, 08:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?

No, you cannot study B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Metallurgical Engineering. You can pursue only B.Tech (Metallurgical Engineering) after completion of your three years Diploma course in Metallurgical Engineering. To get admission in B.Tech curse, you need to appear in Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET). By qualifying LEET examination, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
18th February 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?

I want to know that after my diploma course
in metallurgical engineering i can eligible for
admission in btech metallurgy in correspondence
1st April 2016, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi im 29yrs old I would like to pursue diploma in metallurgy through correspondence. No idea about the universities and the exact eligibility criteria. Can you please help.. TIA
8th March 2017, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
Please can you tell me that after passing ITI and polytechnique do I need a 10 2 pass certificate to do B.Tech & M.Tech ? Please reply me sir ASAP
Thankyou
5th July 2017, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my diploma in mechanical branch and I am take to eligible witch branch in engineering
22nd March 2018, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Can have a chance to do metallurgical engineering after completing diploma 3 years of mining
8th January 2022, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

sir, i complated diploma in metallurgy engg. on 12 th basis. please suggest the admission in degree courses
8th January 2022, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

after diploma in metallurgy engg which type option open
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?