6th January 2015, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering final year student?

hello
i am studying final year diploma
in metallurgical..... i am interested in
defence so can I join indian air force
with matriculation and 3 year full
time diploma in metallurgical engineering?????

14th January 2015, 10:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering final year student?

You can apply for Group X Technical Trade in Indian Air Force, if you have completed Diploma Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic Institute.

The age limit for this trade is 17 to 21 years and there is no age relaxation available. The selection is purely based on merit and you have to clear written exam which will have objective type questions related to English, Maths, General Knowledge and Reasoning.

After passing written exam you will be called for Physical fitness test. If you perform excellently in these stages then you will be selected in Indian Air Force for this trade.

For more information visit http://careerairforce.nic.in
16th July 2020, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering final year student?

Can metallurgical diploma completed girl join the air force?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?