6th January 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appear for WBJEE after completing 12th CBSE Kolkata in 2000?

Is it possible to appear for WBJEE after completing 12th CBSE Kolkata in 2000?

"I have heard that to appear WBJEE entrance after completing 12th CBSE Kolkata in 2000, there was only one seat.Is that true? And that time International Institute of Information technology,Kolkata(IIIT K) arranged some competitive exam. and they gave Btech degree under visva bharati university,Central University.But Around at 2005 year, There was exist some problem between visva bharati university and West Bengal University.And 2006,
That IIIT Kolkata college is renamed to IERCEM Institute of Information Technology after its affiliation with the WBUT "

I want To know that above information is true? and Was it possible to appear for WBJEE after completing 12th CBSE Kolkata in 2000?

Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to appear for WBJEE after completing 12th CBSE from New Delhi?
  2. WBJEE: can i take the admission in government college in kolkata?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for WBJEE after passing 12th CBSE at an age of 15?
  4. Can I do Mechanical, Civil, Electrical in any private college in Kolkata after scoring 48000 rank in WBJEE?
  5. Is it possible to do B.Pharmacy course after completing 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in St Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Sc(H) if secured 90.2% in 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks for B.Sc(H) in this college?
  8. Can I reappear for WBJEE after completing B.Sc?
  9. Can I get admission in Delhi or Kolkata? I have scored 75% in class 12th CBSE commerce
  10. Will I get a good college in Kolkata after scoring 33974 rank in WBJEE
  11. Any colleges in Kolkata for IT engineering after scoring 188352 and WBJEE rank of 80178?
  12. What will be my expected rank after scoring 145/200 in WBJEE? Can I get any college in Kolkata?
  13. Coaching fee for regular classroom for Pathfinder WBJEE, Kolkata? Best coaching institute for WBJEE 2012?
  14. Fee structure for M.Pharmacy in Andhra University? Does it provide Stipend?
  15. Which subject can I read in Kolkata with a rank of 31607 in WBJEE?
  16. Any chance to get a good government college in Kolkata after scoring 59/200 in WBJEE?
  17. How to get admitted in the best CBSE school with good hostel facility in and around Kolkata?
  18. List of good colleges in Kolkata that I can get after scoring 10000 rank in WBJEE? Which college can I get?
10th January 2015, 10:30 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Is it possible to appear for WBJEE after completing 12th CBSE Kolkata in 2000?

As far as your query regarding eligibility to appear at the WBJEE is considered, Yes you are eligible for the WBJEE after completion of 12th in CBSE Kolkata.

Next regarding that one seat matter doesn’t seem to be true. Because conducting of a such a large scale entrance examination for only one seat is not possible.

As far as mutuality between the two universities is taken up it can be possible as there are a lot of other mutuality between universities being signed up. But it doesn't affect the degree of students being received.

The fact now is that the IIIT kolkata is now affiliated to West bengal University of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?