14th November 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appear for WBJEE after completing 12th CBSE from New Delhi?

Sir,
being in defence, my son is presently doing his +2 from kendriya vidyalaya in new delhi for the academic year 2011-12. Can he appear for wbjee 2012? What will be his eligibility criteria? Please give details.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to appear for WBJEE after completing 12th CBSE Kolkata in 2000?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for WBJEE after passing 12th CBSE at an age of 15?
  3. Can I get admission in Punjab University after completing 12th in CBSE Delhi
  4. Where can I take admission in Chandigarh after completing 12th from CBSE with 50%?
  5. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  6. Is it possible to transfer from Chennai to Delhi Region to study 12th CBSE?
  7. Whether a candidate is eligible to get transfer from Chennai Region to Delhi Region to study 12th CBSE?
  8. Is it possible to repeat 12th CBSE if secured admission in Distance B.Com course at Delhi University?
  9. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that?
  10. Eligibility to study B.Sc in Delhi University for a candidate with 55% in 12th CBSE? -- [New]
  11. What should I study in Delhi University after completing 12th Commerce to enter in Banking Sector?
  12. Is it required to have domicile certificate to appear in WBJEE?
  13. Can I reappear for WBJEE after completing B.Sc?
  14. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  15. Whether a candidate is eligible for Medical seats quota in Delhi Medical College if completed 12th from CBSE Board in Delhi?
  16. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  17. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study B.Com in Delhi University with 55% in 12th CBSE?
15th November 2011, 05:13 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear for WBJEE after completing 12th CBSE from New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
being in defence, my son is presently doing his +2 from kendriya vidyalaya in new delhi for the academic year 2011-12. Can he appear for wbjee 2012? What will be his eligibility criteria? Please give details.
hi sir,
you child is eligible for WB-JEE if you have domicile of west Bengal or you have sop property in WEST BENGAL.

FOR ELIGIBLE in exam your child should have passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent examination. if you are in general category then your child must have to secure at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology taken together (40% for SC/ST candidates) and at least 30% marks in English (for all categories).

age must be above 17 year.
15th November 2011, 08:22 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to appear for WBJEE after completing 12th CBSE from New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

Is it possible to appear for WBJEE after completing 12th CBSE from New Delhi?

Yes of course , you are eligible to appear in WBJEE but you will not get any Reservation Facility. The eligibility criteria in details are as follows :
  • Educational Qualification
    • The candidate must have either passed or appearing in class 12th or equivalent examination having Physics,Chemistry and maths with 50%(For engineering) and Biology for medical students.
    • The candidate must also pass English with atleast 30% marks.
    • SC/St students require only 40% marks in class 12th.
  • Age Criteria
    • The age restriction is 17 years as on the end of the year of examination .
    • There is no upper age limit except for the Marine Engineering course which has an age limit of 25 years as on the end of the year 2011.

• For getting any reservation facility the candidate must be either leaving continously in the state of orissa for atleast 10 years or there parents must be parmanent resident of orissa.
  • For more information , please visit http://www.wbjeeb.in

So you will not get any reservation but still you can apply.

With Regards
ravik1214
15th November 2011, 03:19 PM
gkumar13000

Default Re: Is it possible to appear for WBJEE after completing 12th CBSE from New Delhi?

yes u can apper in wbjee
5th December 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, My husband an Ex Defence personnal. My native place is Durgapur (Sagarbhanga Colony) WB. My son is student of class XII of CBSE and staying with me at PUNE. Is he not comes under State reservation quota? Can he fill up the form on line from pune? pls revert at earliest.
Warm Regards,
Sharmistha Chaterjee.
9th February 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Whether my application form no. 209903 is received by the board for issuance of admit card for examn.
13th August 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Was it possible to appear for WBJEE entrance after completing 12th CBSE from Kolkata in 2000?
13th August 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

was it possible to appear for WBJEE after completing 12th CBSE Kolkata in 2000?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?