6th January 2015, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Whats the process to be followed to join MES after B.Arch degree?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am doing B.Arch and after completing it.

I want to join MES.

So whats the process to join mes after b.arch degree ??

7th January 2015, 10:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whats the process to be followed to join MES after B.Arch degree?

You can join MES (Military Engineer Services) after completion of B.Arch degree. To be eligible for MES, candidates must possess graduation in Arts or Sciences from a recognized university. Military Engineer Services releases notification every year to recruit young and dynamic candidates. So all you have to do is, keep checking the below given link provided to get latest Military Engineering Services exam notification.

MES invites applications for several posts such as, Draughtsman, Supervisor Barrack and Store, Safaiwala, Store Keeper Grade, Peon, Meter Reader, Civil Motor Driver. Candidates who wants apply for MES examination, need to attend the Written Examination conducted by MES officials. Candidates those who qualify written test will be forwarded to Personal Interview and Physical Tests if applicable. Military Engineering Services releases notification every year, and number of vacancies varies based on requirement. The minimum age allowed is 18 years and maximum is 27 years. So you can just keep navigating to following link regularly, and apply for respective posts.

For More Details - http://mes.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?