7th April 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

How to do MS in Nanyang University?

Iam doin 3rd year B.E(EEE) degree... i have decided to my pg degree abroad. i like to do ms in nanyang university, singapore. my question is whether GRE score is required to join r whats the eligibility to join there? And i would also i like to know what can i opt in MS anything related to my dept??

Related Questions:
  1. Prospects of getting admission in National University of Singapore or Nanyang Technological University for M.S.(Electrical) for a candidate who scored 316 in GRE and 116 in TOEFL?
  2. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  3. Which are the top universities in Singapore for MS in computer science? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in these universities
  4. MS in Computer Science at NUS, Singapore?
  5. How can I apply for internship in Tata Motors? -- [New]
  6. What is the procedure for internship in TATA motors?
  7. Undergraduate Courses related to Airport Management
  8. List of good engineering colleges in Abroad?
  9. In which country can I do further studies after 12th?
  10. Is Polytechnic good after passing 10th?
  11. Exams(like GRE, GMAT) that I have to apply for after B.Tech ECE to do MBA in Marketing? List of the colleges? How much score is required?
  12. How to prepare for DRDO exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Are there any good engineering colleges in Abroad like Singapore or other European Countries which take admission just by 12th board exam marks?
  14. Top Universities in Singapore to apply for MS? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose?
  15. Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  16. What are the opportunities available in Singapore for pursuing MBA? Universities offering MBA in Singapore? Job opportunities in this field?
  17. Best college to study civil engineering for a secure future?
  18. How to do MBA tourism & hospitality in singapore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?