7th January 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

MS in Telecommunication at Australia for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineer?

hello friends
can i get the complete details to study in australaia?
course:ms(tele communication)
qualification:b.tech(ece)
please help me to know......

Related Questions:
  1. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  2. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Any difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  4. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  5. List of top 10 private colleges of engineering in Haryana?
  6. How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  7. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  8. What is the difference between electronics and communication engineer and maintenance engineer?
  9. Syllabus for ISRO for Electronics and communication engineer?
  10. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  11. How to get placed in a core companies?
  12. List of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in India specially in Mumbai and Nagpur? Procedure to pursue this field?
  13. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  14. Sample question papers of DMRC exam for Electronics and Communication Stream(Signal and Telecommunication) for the post of Junior Engineer?
  15. In which sector should an electronics and communication engineer work to get a better earning in future?
  16. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  17. What can I do for for better placements if I am a electronics and communication engineer student
  18. How to join ISRO after completing 12th science?
11th January 2015, 05:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MS in Telecommunication at Australia for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineer?

You can definitely get details concerning higher studies in Australia. Most of the Australian universities follow the below application procedure for admission into MS course.

- You need to appear in IELTS exam. You need atleast 6.5 to be eligible.
- You need to apply online in the Australian universities as per your career record and score in IELTS.
- Documents needed for making an application are resume, statement of purpose, marksheets and passing certificates from 10th onwards, two reference letters from colleges / employers and passport copy or birth certificate & IELTS score sheet.
- Any work experience in the field will be helpful. Your performance in B.Tech will be taken into account for selection during admission process.
- On getting shortlisted, you need to apply for VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?