27th July 2013, 03:41 PM
Rishi rish

What can I do for for better placements if I am a electronics and communication engineer student

I m an electronics and take communication engineer ! Studying in Pune itself ! Scorin not so good ! NLy 60% and so ! Wat can I do extra for better placements rather than being an engineer ??? Plz help

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between electronics and communication engineer and maintenance engineer?
  2. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  3. How good are the placements in PESIT for Electronics and Communication?
  4. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication -- [New]
  5. Can I become Aerospace Engineer after B.E in Electronics and Communication?
  6. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I do to get good placements after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Branch if I scored 55%, 50% and 65% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  8. List of exams an 3rd year ECE candidates can give? How to sit in off-campus placements?
  9. Which government sectors recruit electronics and communication engineer?
  10. How to join Robotics after completing B.Tech as electronics and communication engineer?
  11. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  12. Syllabus for electronics and communication branch for Power Grid Corporation test?
  13. Good specialization for MBA for a Electronics and communication engineer?
  14. Past years question papers of GETCO exam for Junior Engineering related to electronics and communication engineer
  15. Last 5 years question papers of RRB Junior Engineer Electronics and Communication
  16. Best colleges to opt for Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. can I attend TTO exam after passing electronics and communication engineering?
  18. Books or websites to be referred to prepare for Assistant Engineer on Training(Electronics and Communication)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?