22nd October 2011, 02:42 PM
vivek4408

In which sector should an electronics and communication engineer work to get a better earning in future?

in which sector a electronics & communication engineer should work to get better future for better earning ?
like Telecommunication sector or in a power plant , or in management sector or to be a lecturer

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in government sector like BEL, BHEL, DRDO? I am a electronics and communication engineer
  2. What is the difference between electronics and communication engineer and maintenance engineer?
  3. Which is the best job for Electronics and Communication students in government sector?
  4. Jobs in government sector for electronics and communication engineer?
  5. Which government sectors recruit electronics and communication engineer?
  6. Electronics and communication engineer can work in thermal power station? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  8. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  9. Names of the good companies in which I can get after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  10. What to do after B.E ENTC? Should I get a job in the same field?
  11. What can I do for for better placements if I am a electronics and communication engineer student
  12. What should an Electronics and Communication Engineer do to join IT sector?
  13. Job opportunities for Electronics & Communication Diploma Engineer in Allahabad? -- [New]
  14. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector?
  15. Are there any courses after B.E in Satellite Communication? Institutes offering the course? Jobs prospects available? What kind of work is expected from a satellite communication engineer?
  16. Should I take up a job or study further after completing ECE?
  17. Which government job exams are going to be held in upcoming year?
  18. After B.E Electronics and Communication fresher should I pursue Telecom Sector or Advance Courses in Electronics? Which sector has got more scope?
5th July 2012, 08:38 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which sector should an electronics and communication engineer work to get a better earning in future?

The scope after B.Tech in ECE is quite bright. Most of the fields that offer jobs after the course are good with great scope. Its not fair for me to point out one good sector for you. The choice simply belongs to you and depends on what exactly you are interested in.

I am pointing out some field where you can get good job and secure your future.

According to me, your first priority should be government job. I say that because we are going through economic slowdown and the bleak forcaste of European economy should be taken very seriously. Government job is more secure specially during these tough economic times.

The government agencies of PSU that can offer you great jobs are:

DRDO

BHEL

BALCO

Indian Railways

IOCL

GAIL

ONGC

Power Grid Corporation of India Limited

BMRC

Second sector I would recommend to you is Telecom since it is one of the fastest growing sectors in India despite the recent 2G scam. The telecom companies that can offer you decent jobs are:

BSNL

MTNL

Bharti Airtel

Idea Cellular

Reliance Communication

Third would be IT industry. Since outsourcing has become a strong backbone of IT industry and most US companies are shifting jobs to India. A job in IT industry would be good option.

All major IT companies around the world have offices in India and they are consistently looking for ECE engineerings. These companies include

IBM

Microsoft

HP

Intel

HCL

Consumer electronics is also a good option considering that it is less impacted by global recession as most companies are dependent on domestic demand in India.

LG Electronics

Samsung

Videocon are the best companies.
5th July 2012, 08:55 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which sector should an electronics and communication engineer work to get a better earning in future?

ECE Freshers can get jobs in the following sectors:

>>Communication sector
>>Media and entertainment industry
>>Power sector
>>Research and development sector
>>Hardware Manufacturing sector
>>Television Industry
>>Telecommunication sector
>>IT Sector
>>Defense Sector

Top Recruiters:

>>MTNL
>>BSNL
>>Civil Aviation
>>NPL
>>AIR
>>Posts and Telegraph Department
>>Railway
>>Bharat Electronics Limited
>>DRDO
5th July 2012, 10:52 PM
sukhattly.333
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivek4408 View Post
in which sector a electronics & communication engineer should work to get better future for better earning ?
like Telecommunication sector or in a power plant , or in management sector or to be a lecturer
The scope of electronics and communication is very bright in the present time. you can get the job in any good company which makes the electronics products at high level and they will pay you a good pay scale sallery.
Below is the list of some good companies of electronics and communication where you can apply for job :-
DRDO
BHEL
INDIAN RAILWAYS
BALCO
GAIL
BSNL
AIRTEL
IDEA
VODAFONE
RELIANCE COMMUNICATION
HCL
INTEL
MICROSOFT
LG ELECTRONICS
SONY
VIDEOCON

these are osome good companies in the field of electronics and communications where you can get the job at high pay scale.
5th July 2012, 11:21 PM
sajan shaik

wich collegs get 2339 rank in pgeset inece
19th March 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

which field has more job prospects
1.vhdl
2.vlsi
3.embedded system
4.telecommunication
5.matlab
also tell about earnings
28th October 2013, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Tech with ECE..and also i got job in telecom sector..but..after gettng 2.5 years experience my salary is very less..i tried many times to change my job..but still i m unable to find any better job..please suggest me how i can get better salary ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?