20th November 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship for B.Pharmacy 3rd year student?

Hello
I am a student of third year b.pharmcy,
am i eligible for scholarship,
if yes then please reply me about the procedure
please repy as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get CBSE scholarship again being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  2. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  3. Can I apply for fresh MHRD Scholarship if haven't applied in the 1st year being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. MIT scholarship eligibility criteria?
  7. Why my MHRD scholarship is getting delay?
  8. Procedure to renew MHRD Scholarship in IPE 4th year?
  9. Eligibility criteria to join the Indian Navy? Procedure and branches in which girls can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities?
  11. Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  13. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  14. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  15. Can a B.Tech 3rd year Electronics Student apply for Training in NTPC? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Companies in Delhi/Noida from which I can pursue training? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  17. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in any universityof UK for Ph.D program with scholarship?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for DRDO if I am a student of ECE 3rd year

26th July 2017, 11:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship for B.Pharmacy 3rd year student?

You can check with your college and apply according to it. Most of the state governments offer scholarship to students who are pursuing professional courses.

You need to apply on a prescribed format and provide necessary income proof to have any chance of getting scholarship.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?