21st January 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?

hello
my college gives me the previlage of doing internship for 6 months.
i am interested in doing it in DRDO.
i m studying in B.Tech Electrical Engineering in 2nd year
please give me the necessary details and procedures

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for M.Tech(Signal Processing) 2nd year student?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to get DRDO forms for doing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC, Farakka to Integrated M.Tech(Energy Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. DRDO internship application procedure?
  9. Procedure to apply for 4 months Internship in DRDO for M.Tech 1st semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year
  11. How to apply for internship in DRDO Hyderabad in Mechanical engineering branch? Where to get application form?
  12. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in a company being a student of 2nd year in Electronics and Telecommunications stream? Required criteria for this?
  14. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. How can I apply for internship and training in DRDO?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
25th October 2017, 11:21 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?

First of all you have to write a request application in which you have to mention the details of the internship program. You can visit their website (https://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/English...g=homebody.jsp) and check out the notification for the training. If the vacancy is going on then you have to apply for the training program and wait for their next reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?