3rd November 2014, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Details, eligibility criteria and syllabus of SLET for M.Sc in Microbiology postgraduate?

sir,
i completed m.sc microbiology,
now i m looking for slet
am i eligible for slet???? and also
give me slet syllabus and every details

Related Questions:
  1. Details regarding MSc in Applied Microbiology? What is the syllabus of it?
  2. Names of the colleges offering MSc Microbiology course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  3. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o
  4. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  5. Government colleges and universities to pursue MSc Microbiology? What is the eligibility criteria?
  6. List of universities along with their details of entrance exam and syllabus, offering M.Sc course in Microbiology?
  7. Criteria of SET and SLET exams? Schedule of coming SET and SLET exams?
  8. Eligibility and other details of SLET? When will the Tamil Nadu SLET be conducted?
  9. Details of SLET books and publishers? Whether SLET is enough to be government staff? Is there any coaching is Erode?
  10. SLET syllabus and the eligibility criteria of it?
  11. Information, eligibility criteria and date of SLET in West Bengal?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?
  13. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  14. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  15. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  16. Exam date and syllabus of SLET exam for computer science paper -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the syllabus for SLET for MSc Chemistry?
  18. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
9th November 2014, 12:01 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details, eligibility criteria and syllabus of SLET for M.Sc in Microbiology postgraduate?

Yes, any Master Degree holder with 55% marks can appear for SLET (State Level Eligibility Test). Therefore, if you have got this percentage then definitely you can apply for this examination. There is relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category candidates.

You are a Microbiology student and you have to opt for Life Sciences subject in SLET (State Level Eligibility Test). Therefore, be prepared for the exam as you have the required qualification for SLET.

For syllabus of SLET Life Science visit SLET Sylllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?