4th February 2015, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria, pattern and procedure to apply for SSC Multitasking written exam?

Hello Sir
please let me know the eligibility
of ssc multitasking recruitment
also tell me the pattern of written test
and details of applying in this recruitment
thank you!

6th February 2015, 07:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, pattern and procedure to apply for SSC Multitasking written exam?

SSC Multitasking Staff (MTS) Eligibility Criteria:

The earlier basic educational qualification required to be eligible for SSC Multitasking examination was "Matriculation" or "10th Class" from a recognized university. But this year SSC has changed Multitasking Staff (MTS) eligibility criteria, that the basic educational qualification requires is " Intermediate " or 12th class from a recognized university.

Age Criteria: (As on 01-01-2015)

Minimum age: 18 years

Maximum age: 25 years

SSC Multitasking Staff Exam Pattern:

There are total 2 papers,

Paper I Patten: (Duration of Exam - 2 hours)

General Intelligence and Reasoning - 25 Questions - 25 Marks
General English - 25 Questions - 25 Marks
General Awareness - 25 Questions - 25 Marks
Numerical Aptitude - 25 Questions - 25 Marks

Paper II Pattern: (Duration of Exam - 30 minutes)

Maximum marks - 50 Marks

There will be a short essay or any letter in English or any other language included in the 8th Schedule of the constitution.

SSC MTS 2015 Applying Details:

* Date of Issue of Notification - 1st August, 2015
* Last date of receipt of Applications - 31st August, 2015
* Date of MTS 2015 Exam: Paper I (08th November, 2015; 15th November, 2015; 29th November, 2015) and Paper II (31st January, 2015)

Kindly visit the following link on 01st August, 2015 to start applying for SSC MTS 2015 Examination.

Click here to APPLY for SSC MTS 2015 - From 01st August, 2015
24th July 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, pattern and procedure to apply for SSC Multitasking written exam?

respected sir, my age is 34.highersecondarypass hindi(Praveen), MSoffice.
In what kind of work is offered in SSC for multitasking recruitment ?
26th November 2017, 07:13 PM
nishanth60

#The minimum educational qualification required to apply for SSC MTS(Multi Tasking Staff) is 12 th Standard from recognised institution.
#Age limit to apply for SSC MTS exam is 18-25 years and the age relaxations are : 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PHD candidates.
#The selection procedure of SSC MTS is written test followed by personal interview.
#Written test comprised of 2 sections.In first paper, 4 sections will be there : General awareness,aptitude,reasoning,english language knowledge.And second paper comprising of letter writing and essay writing.
#To apply and for further details please visit www.ssc.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?