9th September 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for SBI bank PO? I have scored 50% in graduation

Am i eligible for sbi bank po.? When i got 50% in graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give PO exam after passing with 55%?
  2. Am I eligible for SBI Bank PO and Clerk after scoring 52% in HS and 38% in graduation
  3. Am i eligible for SBI bank PO? I have scored 50% in graduation
  4. Can I apply for PO exam after doing Chemistry?
  5. Is the student eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 57% in 12th and 83% in graduation and PG?
  6. Am I eligible for SBI PO Positions having scored 53.6% in 12th class and 65% in Graduation?
  7. SBI PO bank percentage criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am i eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I am a B.Com accountancy honors graduate and have scored 43.25% in honors papers
  9. Am i eligible for bank PO and Bank clerk exam? I have scored 63.33% in 12th and 54.61% in graduation
  10. Scored 63% in MBA and 50% in Graduation : Am I eligible for Bank PO exam?
  11. Am I eligible for the position of PO in SBI and other public sector banks having scored 51% in 12th class and an aggregate of 60% in Graduation being a candidate from Open category?
  12. Am I eligible for any bank exam after scoring 43% in graduation
  13. Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 81% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 54% in Graduation?
  14. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam after scoring 54% in graduation and 60% in MA?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Government Jobs as Bank POs and Clerks having scored 55% in 10th, 66% in Intermediate and 47% in Graduation being a candidate from BC-E category?
  16. Can I give the exam for Bank PO after scoring 54% in 12th and 60% in BSc -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for SBI bank clerical after scoring 67% in 10th and 59% in 12th
  18. Am I eligible for Bank Probationary after scoring 47% marks in Graduation and 62% marks in PG?
24th June 2014, 02:31 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am i eligible for SBI bank PO? I have scored 50% in graduation

Every year SBI will conduct recruitment procedure for hiring the candidates for the following positions
-Clerical positions
-Probationary Officers
for SBI and also for its associate banks.

The selection procedure will involve
Written Exam
Interview

The written exam consists of questions from the following sections
Reasoning
Numerical Ability
Current Affairs
General English
Computer Knowledge

One should have strong preparation towards the written exam to get through it because SBI PO Exam is one of the toughest exams of India.

As per eligibility criteria,

All the candidates who have completed Graduation with any of the stream are eligible to apply for SBI PO Exam.

As per age criteria,

For General category : 21-30 years
For OBC category : 21-33 years
For SC or ST category : 21-35 years

As you have scored 50% of marks in your Graduation and if you possess the above mentioned age criteria, you can apply for upcoming SBI PO Exam.

Wish you all the best.
24th June 2014, 03:59 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for SBI bank PO? I have scored 50% in graduation

State Bank of India conducts its Probationary Officer (POs) exam annually. Candidates should be citizen of India and should not below 21 years and not above 30 years. Age relaxation is provided to OBC as in 3 and 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates, Ex-servicemen and those domiciled in Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir between 1980 and 1989. Candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?