5th February 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

ITI and Diploma can be done at the same time?

Some expert tell me that can one person can do iti and diploma course at same time? iti and diploma can be done at same time ?

5th February 2015, 06:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ITI and Diploma can be done at the same time?

No, you cannot do ITI and Diploma course at same time. Both the courses can be done after completion of 10th standard from a recognised board but, you cannot pursue both courses at same time. If you are interested to ITI and Diploma courses, then, you can pursue ITI course after completion of your 10th standard and Diploma course after completion of your 2 years ITI course. You can get direct admission in second year of Diploma course after completion of two years ITI course. So, I suggest you to do ITI first and after ITI, you can do Diploma course but, you cannot pursue both at same time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?