30th July 2015, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

List of universities to do PhD in Sociology of Globalization in India.?

I have completed my Masters and passed my PhD comprehensive exams form the State University of New York, Binghamton. My area of study was Globalization and Social Movements. I am unable to pursue PhD in overseas and want to do the same from India.

May I have help in having contacts with universities particularly with professors interested in guiding a student of globalization/movements.

I would appreciate your response.

Sheikh Jaber
Dhaka, Bangladesh

31st July 2015, 01:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities to do PhD in Sociology of Globalization in India.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my Masters and passed my PhD comprehensive exams form the State University of New York, Binghamton. My area of study was Globalization and Social Movements. I am unable to pursue PhD in overseas and want to do the same from India.

May I have help in having contacts with universities particularly with professors interested in guiding a student of globalization/movements.

I would appreciate your response.

Sheikh Jaber
Dhaka, Bangladesh
List of universities to do PhD in Sociology in India

1. Christ University, Bangalore (Karnataka), Hosur Road , Bangalore (Bengaluru Dist.) - 560029

2. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences(NIMHANS), Bangalore (Karnataka), Post No.2900,Housr Road , Bangalore (Bengaluru Dist.) - 560029

3. CSI Bishop Appasamy College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
#129, Race Course , Coimbatore (Coimbatore Dist.) - 641018

4. Hindusthan College of Arts and Science (HICAS), Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
Hindusthan Gardens, (Behind Nava India), Avanashi Road , Coimbatore (Coimbatore Dist.) - 641028

5. School of Social Sciences-Mizoram University, Aizwal (Mizoram), Department of Social Work , Aizwal (Aizwal Dist.) - 796004

6. Saurashtra University : Department of Social Work, Rajkot (Gujarat), Saurashtra University Campus, University Road , Rajkot (Rajkot Dist.) - 360005

7. Udaipur School of Social Work, Udaipur (Rajasthan), Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Deemed) University), Dabok , Udaipur (Udaipur Dist.) - 313003
29th May 2023, 06:22 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: List of universities to do PhD in Sociology of Globalization in India.?

Here is a list of universities in India that offer Ph.D. programs in Sociology, including specialization in the Sociology of Globalization:

Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi
University of Delhi, New Delhi
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai
University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad
University of Mumbai, Mumbai
Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi
Jadavpur University, Kolkata
Delhi School of Economics, Delhi University, New Delhi
Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
Calcutta University, Kolkata
University of Madras, Chennai
Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
University of Calicut, Calicut
University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?