18th January 2014, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Student who is passing 12th in the year can apply for MBBS at AMU in the same year?

A student who is presently in class 12th and pass this year can apply for amu medical courses (mbbs) or not in this same year? Hope you are getting my point so please solve my query.

24th January 2014, 10:37 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Student who is passing 12th in the year can apply for MBBS at AMU in the same year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
A student who is presently in class 12th and pass this year can apply for amu medical courses (mbbs) or not in this same year? Hope you are getting my point so please solve my query.
Hey friend,

Yeah you are eligible for joining in AMU, as per the Education qualification needed for joining in MBBS.

For joining in AMU you need to write the AMU MBBS exam conducted by the Aligarh Muslim University and it is a National Level Examination.This is a Under graduate Exam.

You need to satisfy the eligibility criteria needed for the exam and they are:

# The candidate need to have a Citizenship in India

# The candidate need to have a Education qualification of completed +2 from ar recognized school board of education with a fair percentage.

EXAM PATTERN:

> There will be 200 multiple choice questions out of which 50 will be from physics, 50 from chemistry and 100 will be from biology and the duration of the exam is 3 hours.

> 1/4th mark will be reduced for every negative marking.

Tentative Dates for the exam:

Last date for submission of filled in application forms for MBBS/BDS: 3rd week of March 2014
Last date for submission of filled in application forms for Nursing Diplomas: 2nd week of March 2014
Date of Examination for MBBS/BDS : Last week of May 2014
Date of examination for Nursing Diplomas : First week of May 2014

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?