14th June 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do PhD in Finance?

Hi I am saranya I have completed BBA CA in periyar university in regular and completed NAV finance in bharathiyar university in distance education am I eligible to do PhD in finance.. if yes could you please provide me details of it.. Waiting for reply

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do PhD in Finance? -- [New]
  2. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  3. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Are practical fundas required to PhD in Finance?
  4. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  5. Am I eligible for PhD having done two years fully residential PGDM in Finance?
  6. How to pursue Ph.D in Finance?
  7. Universities to pursue Ph.D in Financial Management for SFO(US)? Basic criteria for admission?
  8. Can I be eligible for Ph.D after doing MBA in HR and Finance in PTU university?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completing MBA in finance
  10. How to do Ph.D in management after completing MBA from SMU in finance and banking
  11. Which course should I join among MCA, M.Sc and B.Ed to become a Teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible fro Ph.D after passing PGDBA in finance through correspondence?
  13. Will I be eligible for Ph.D after completing B.Com and PG program in Business Administration in finance from Symbiosis Distance learning? What is the procedure and which are the good universities for it?
  14. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Finance if completed BBA-CA from Periyar University and NAV Finance from Bharathiar University?
  16. How to do Ph.D in management with specialization in finance?
  17. How may I get admission in Ph.D? I've done MBA in Finance
  18. How to do Ph.d in commerce from Indian University? I have 50.2% marks in M.Com and have 13 years experience in Accounts and Finance
1st November 2014, 12:01 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do PhD in Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I am saranya I have completed BBA CA in periyar university in regular and completed NAV finance in bharathiyar university in distance education am I eligible to do PhD in finance.. if yes could you please provide me details of it.. Waiting for reply
PhD in Finance is a 3 year course.

Eligibility: Post graduate degree in any faculty from recognized University/Graduation with minimum fifteen years of experience.

Procedure- The Applicant can get the application through online and Offline as well. You can get the application form and prospectus from the official website of respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?