24th December 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

From where to get NOC, College or University for doing PhD?

Sir, I am working as a asst. prof. in a engineering college in mathematics department now I want to do phd in Periyar university,Salem. where i get NOC In my college Or anna university,chennai. anna university means how i get this?

26th December 2014, 05:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where to get NOC, College or University for doing PhD?

You want to take admission in a Ph.D program and you are an Assistant Professor in a college. Therefore, you have to get the NOC from your employer for getting admission in a Ph.D program.

You can approach your college for getting that NOC which is required for admission in a Ph.D course. You are a employee of that college and if they don't allow you to join any course then it will be difficult for you to take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?