17th February 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD in Anna University if completed M.E. in Manufacturing Engineering?

Sir,
I had done My ME Manufacturing Enginereeing
in Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR technical University ,Avadi,Chennai.
can i do PHD in anna university?

Thanking you sir

Bhanupriya.A

Related Questions:
  1. Is the M.E Manufacturing Engineering course approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I do Ph.D from Anna University after this course?
  2. Can I do Ph.D in Anna University of Technology after doing M.E Manufacturing Engineering and Vinayakamission University?
  3. Am I eligible to study PhD in Anna University if completed M.E. from Deemed university?
  4. Will GATE score of 2 years back be considered for PhD? Is SET considered good for PhD?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  6. How to register for Ph.D part time under Anna University?
  7. From where to get NOC, College or University for doing PhD?
  8. How can I get admission to study PhD in Control Systems at Anna University?
  9. Can I do part time PhD in Anna University being a Lecturer?
  10. how to apply for PhD?
  11. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University?
  12. Can I study Ph.D in Environmental Engineering if completed UG in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam?
  13. How to settle in manufacturing engineering side? I have completed B.Tech mechanical engineering
  14. Which subject should I choose to study Ph.D if completed MS in Electrical Engineering?
  15. Syllabus and model question papers to prepare for PhD(CSE) entrance exam conducted by Anna University? -- [New]
  16. Cut off should I have to get for admission into Aeronautical Engineering in Anna university?
  17. Does University of Oxford offers PhD in Management?
  18. Eligibility for joining lecturer in CSE Dept on any anna university campus after completed my MCA and ME(CSE) -- [Most Discussed]
19th February 2015, 10:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Anna University if completed M.E. in Manufacturing Engineering?

If you have got at least 55% marks in your M.E degree from a recognized University then you are definitely eligible for Ph.D admission. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

If you have qualified exams like NET/SLET/JRF then you can apply for Ph.D admission without appearing for any other entrance exam. If you don't have these scores then you have to appear for Ph.D entrance exam which is normally conducted by the University concerned. Admission will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?