21st February 2015, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to get Government job after completing B.Tech IT?

Will there is a chance of getting government job by studying IT in b.tech? Will government sector check the percentage of 12th? If so, what would be the minimum eligibility criteria asked for the job? I need these information soon in order to apply for the jobs. Kindly provide me the answer soon. Waiting for it. Thank you.

27th February 2015, 10:21 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Is there any chance to get Government job after completing B.Tech IT?

The first thing you have mentioned is that you are a student, you can apply for a government job in your final year of graduation or completion of your graduation.
The basic eligibility is that candidate should be a graduate from the recognized university. The maximum age limit is 30 years. So, first thing in getting a job is to clear the rounds that are in front of you.
You can get the job posts in the Technical and IT departments in the government departments.

Job for the government departments you have to write the entrance exam and the interview under the government departments like UPSC, SSC, Bank, Railways, Defense etc.
Through the UPSC department so many exams are conducted for job posts in the following departments:

IAS Exam
IPS exam
Railways jobs in technical departments through the Civil service exam..
Indian army
Indian navy

You can apply for these government jobs through the entrance exams.

So you can apply for those job posts in the government department in which you have interest and start the preparation according to the exam syllabus and pattern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?