13th June 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to become a new reader after completing the course of 3 months Diploma in News Reading from AAFT?

i have passed my class 12th and m perusing graduation 1st year with arts stream.
i want to join AAFT which is a media institute for diploma of 3 months in news reading.
i want to know that will i be able to become a news reader after this course before completing my graduation.
or i have to wait till completion of my graduation.

19th October 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to become a new reader after completing the course of 3 months Diploma in News Reading from AAFT?

hellooo
I want to become a news reader. I am waiting for my BCOM final year results.Pls tell me how should I proceed in this.
23rd June 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to become a new reader after completing the course of 3 months Diploma in News Reading from AAFT?

'm pursing mca is it possible to become tv anchor or news reader without 'veing any experience and releted course?
27th October 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bcom and i want becom a news reader?
what were the criteria & eligibility criteria for this.
Please help me to do this thing.
27th March 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i would like to know whether there are any good news reading training institute in bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?