27th February 2015, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in TCS if secured 59.6% in last semester and 62.86% aggregate in B.Tech?

Sir,
I have 59.6% in of my b.tech last semester
but overall I have 62.86% marks in my degree,
so whether I am eligible for TCS job or not
and one more thing that my college
name is not mention in TCS registration form...

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get job in TCS if secured 59.6% in last semester and 62.86% aggregate in B.Tech? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to get job in TCS if secured 59.94% in graduation?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to work in TCS?
  4. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  5. How can I calculate the percentage for CGPA?
  6. Can I get job in Amdocs if secured 62.76% aggregate till B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester?
  7. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 88% in 10th, 87% in 12th and 62% up to 5th semester of my BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to appear in on-campus interview of TCS if secured 6.68 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  9. Eligibility for companies like Accenture, IBM and TCS?
  10. Am I eligible to get Job in Infosys being a candidate having secured 70% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 70% upto 3rd semester of B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO after scoring 75% in 10th, 62.5% in 12th
  12. Am I eligible for recruitment in TCS after scoring an aggregate of 63% in B.E upto 6th semester, 61% in SSLC and 58% in PU?
  13. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Accenture and other top companies having secured 67% in 10th, 59.83% in 12th and pursuing final year of CSE with a CGPA of 7.04? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will I able to get a Job in core company having secured an aggregate of 71% in B.Tech upto 6th semester and with a CPI of 7.95?
  15. Can I be eligible to get a job in TCS after securing 64% in B.Tech and 57% in 12th and 77% in 10th
  16. How to become a lecturer in government college after securing 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th? How to get a government job?
  17. Am i eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I have cleared in 2nd semester
  18. Am I eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I am a 7th semester student
28th February 2015, 10:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in TCS if secured 59.6% in last semester and 62.86% aggregate in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have 59.6% in of my b.tech last semester
but overall I have 62.86% marks in my degree,
so whether I am eligible for TCS job or not
and one more thing that my college
name is not mention in TCS registration form...

As per marks criteria, you are eligible for TCS recruitment process.

TCS is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is,

TCS= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

Pattern for TCS written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
28th February 2015, 11:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in TCS if secured 59.6% in last semester and 62.86% aggregate in B.Tech?

Yes, you are eligible to sit for the TCS placements since the eligibility criteria for TCS is 60% aggregate in B.tech and not every semester basis. And your aggregate percentage is 62.86% which is higher than the cut-off percentage which is 60%.

If your college name is not given in the registration form of the TCS then click on the “other” option in the list and then mention your college name in it. It happens sometime that while framing the list some colleges are not mentioned which can be done while registering in the portal by the aspirant. Hence you can apply for TCS without any worries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?