24th December 2011, 12:28 PM
Ir_n_161

Can I do Bachelors from USA after doing B.Tech in ECE from JNTU affiliated college in Hyderabad?

Hi guys i have done my b.tech in ece from jntu affiliated college in hyderabad, passed out in 2011.

now can i do bachelors from again from usa.

Related Questions:
  1. Can we do bachelors in usa after doing bachelors from India?
  2. How can I study MS in USA if completed B.Tech(ECE) from JNTU, Hyderabad?
  3. Fee structure for Engineering in Engineering colleges of Hyderabad affiliated to JNTU?
  4. can I get in JNTU Hyderabad or any other colleges affiliated to JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 2768 rank in PGECET?
  5. Is it necessary to secure 60% in B.Tech to appear in CAT if pursing from JNTU, Hyderabad?
  6. Recent placement papers of Persistent?
  7. How to change college in the 2nd year of M.Tech course from JNTU Hyderabad affiliated college?
  8. List of top 10 Engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  10. Cutoff rank required in EAMCET to get in top 10 engineering colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the photography courses available in JNTU, Hyderabad?
  12. Is it possible to complete 4th year of B.Tech in UK or USA? -- [New]
  13. Can I get admission in JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 4602 GATE score and 500 in ECE stream general category?
  14. List of AICTE approved engineering colleges in AP?
  15. How should I apply for to pursue M.Tech in IIT or NIT Colleges? Can I have to appear for GATE Exam or is this possible to get direct admission?
  16. Can I get the list of business schools in USA that don't require job experiences after the undergraduate?
  17. Can I get a seat in JNTU Hyderabad, CBIT Hyderabad or G.Pullarreddy Engineering College Kurnool?
  18. Can I join in M.Tech ECE branch in JNTU Kakinada Affiliated Colleges in management seat without attending the GATE and PGECET exam?
14th May 2012, 12:29 AM
aintgotnoname

Default Re: Can I do Bachelors from USA after doing B.Tech in ECE from JNTU affiliated college in Hyderabad?

I don't think you can. Because during your VISA interview, you would have to convince the interviewer that you there are good reasons why you are planning on doing another bachelor. And most of the time people get rejections cause their answers are not that convincing. So I don't think it will be an easy task. However, if you think of doing an MS, then you have you every chance in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?