25th February 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MS in USA being a B.Sc(Physics) graduate?

hi friends
i want to study ms in usa
i completed B.ScPhysics)
so am i eligible to do ms in usa
please help me to know about this

19th August 2016, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS in USA being a B.Sc(Physics) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi friends
i completed B.ScPhysics)
Yes, you are eligible to study MS in USA being a B. Sc Physics graduate. Many universities in the USA require at least 16 years of formal education. But some of the universities accept 15 years (10+2+3) of formal education to pursue MS in USA. So you have to search and find those universities first and apply to the universities through online for the admission. The aspirant should clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS. If you clear GRE also, then it will be useful for you to get admission in many universities in the USA.
20th August 2016, 12:31 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS in USA being a B.Sc(Physics) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi friends
i completed B.ScPhysics)
Yes, you can do MS in US after completing B.Sc in Physics Graduation. You need to qualify in the "TOEFL or IELTS" in order to get admission in USA. Apart from the you need to qualify in the exam conducted by the respective university. So, I suggest you to well prepare for the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?