4th November 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Should I study B.Tech(ECE/ME) to settle in USA if completed 12th from Saudi Arabia?

Hi
I have completed my 12TH from saudi and i have came usa to to join engineering... and i have intrest in btech cse and i can do mechanical also.And i have decided to settle in usa, so plz advice me which course to be taken to settle in usa and which will be better.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  2. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  3. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS?
  4. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  5. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  6. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  7. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  8. Value of graduation certificate from Adarsh Vishwa Vidyalaya in Saudi Arabia along with 12th from CBSE?
  9. Being an Indian girl would I get admission in any college in Saudi Arabia for Aerospace Engineering?
  10. How can I get job in Gulf countries specially in Saudi Arabia if completed BDS and having one year of work experience?
  11. If I study 12th under CBSE in Saudi Arabia then am I eligible to write EAMCET exam of Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing diploma and B.Tech in Mechanical branch
  13. How to do masters in Gulf counties like Saudi Arabia, Qatar? I have done B.tech in Electronics and communication
  14. How to get admissions in Tamilnadu medical collleges after passing 10th standard in Saudi Arabia
  15. How to Join Indian Military for a B.Tech Mechanical Graduate? Any exam center available in Saudi Arabia for exam? Which books to refer?
  16. Indian Air Force after passing 12th standard from Saudi Arabia with 60% marks?
  17. Candidate who have done 12th from International Indian School Saudi Arabia can appear in PMT?
  18. MANUU branches in Saudi Arabia?
5th November 2014, 05:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study B.Tech(ECE/ME) to settle in USA if completed 12th from Saudi Arabia?

The better option among the two- computer science engineering and mechanical engineering is the one in which you are interested and comfortable. There is huge scope in both these fields in USA and you can have a bright career if you excel in any of these fields. So, it is always better to opt the one in which you are comfortable and interested as you need to study the course and you need to excel in it. Taking into account the various opportunities and scope in mind, CSE is a better option since the world is moving towards automation and internet of things, wherein CSE will play major role in the near future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?