5th March 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam? Study Materials for preparation?

Hello,
I am 3rd year BDS student and I want to
prepare for MDS entrance from right now.
Would it be possible? Please guide me
about time management and study materials?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack COMEDK-MDS? Tips for preparation?
  2. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  3. How can I prepare in MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college? Suitable books for preparation?
  4. How can I prepare to crack NID undergraduate entrance exam? Suitable books and online study materials for preparation?
  5. List of Books and Reference Materials to prepare for all India MDS Entrance Exam for the year 2012?
  6. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  8. Age limit for UPSC Exam for open category? Study materials to prepare for the Exam?
  9. Books to be referred for Indian Foreign Service
  10. How can I prepare to crack CAT through self preparation?
  11. How can I prepare for IES exam along with job? Study materials and tips for the preparation?
  12. How should I prepare for JIPMER entrance exam? Study material for preparation?
  13. Should I start preparation for AIPGDEE if pursuing BDS final year? List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation?
  14. How can I prepare to qualify in BHU MDS entrance exam? Reference books for preparation?
  15. How to prepare for IES entrance examination? Study materials for the same?
  16. Tips for preparation of MDS entrance exam?
  17. How to prepare for OBGC exam after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? Syllabus and study materials?
  18. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
6th March 2015, 12:46 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam? Study Materials for preparation?

It requires 4-6 months for complete preparation for MDS entrance exam. It's better to start your preparation as soon as possible.

PREPARATION TIPS :

* Assign time for each subject according to their importance.

* Stress on Paper revision schedule.

* It's important to follow the time management. Allot each subject a specific time.

* Try to solve more number of previous questions paper in order to get the idea about Question paper pattern.

* Don't read any single subject at a stretch.

* Don't read many books. Follow the concept and use one or two reference books.

* Read both the clinical and non-clinical subject at same time.

* Self assess your Revision by Mock tests.

* Allow time at the end to check carelessness and silly mistakes.

REFERENCE BOOKS :

* Dentest by Dr.Gauri Shanker.

* Neeraj Wadhwan's AIPG 10 year solved papers.

* Dental pulse.

* Mudit khanna and Amit Ashish.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?