8th March 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give school service commission exam after completing 10th and 12th from CBSE board?

I am nandlal mandal and i passed my 10th and 12th from CBSE board with second language Hindi and i completed my B.A with English hons with 50%. AM I ABLE TO GIVE SCHOOL SERVICE COMMISSION EXAM.?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to give school service commission exam after completing 10th and 12th from CBSE board? -- [New]
  2. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  3. Is it necessary to change school board for doing 11th and 12th after giving the 10th exam?
  4. English honours graduate can give School Service Commission exam?
  5. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that?
  6. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  7. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  8. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  9. Can I transfer my board from CBSE to Bihar Board after completing 10th?
  10. Am I still eligible to appear in any entrance exam if preparing for 12th CBSE externally?
  11. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  12. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  13. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  14. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  15. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to do diploma course after passing 10th with 78% form CBSE board
  17. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  18. Is there any way to do 12th from an open school and give CBSE board exam?
9th March 2015, 02:45 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give school service commission exam after completing 10th and 12th from CBSE board?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for school service commission exam. That's because candidates who have completed their Bachelor's degree or Master's degree with minimum 50% of marks, are eligible to apply for school service commission exam. And candidates belonging to reserved categories can apply for school service commission exam, even if they have 45% of marks. So, as a candidate who have completed graduation, you are definitely eligible to apply for school service commission exam.
9th March 2015, 06:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give school service commission exam after completing 10th and 12th from CBSE board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am nandlal mandal and i passed my 10th and 12th from CBSE board with second language Hindi and i completed my B.A with English hons with 50%. AM I ABLE TO GIVE SCHOOL SERVICE COMMISSION EXAM.?
Yes, you are eligible for School Service exam because you have completed B.A in English.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.

For online application or other details of West Bengal School Service Commission exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.westbengalssc.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?