16th February 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I still eligible to appear in any entrance exam if preparing for 12th CBSE externally?

Dear teacher,
I am a student of class XII .My school is a cbse school.
I opted for science with biology but could not get it.
Due to some problems i decided to leave school
and give external board exams
so can i still give entrance exams?

17th February 2015, 05:53 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I still eligible to appear in any entrance exam if preparing for 12th CBSE externally?

You are eligible to appear for entrance examinations after passing class 12 examinations.

Also, for different entrance examinations there may be different eligibility criteria's. One has to fulfil all those eligibility criteria.

Also there is a specific minimum and maximum age limit for appearing in the entrance examinations.

The main entrance examinations which you were appeared after class 12 is JEE (a national level entrance examination) & state level entrance examinations etc..,

If you are preparing for class 12 CBSE externally, clear your examinations with a good percentage and after passing the examination you are eligible to appear for the various entrance examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?