19th May 2011, 04:57 PM
ravichandrakumar mp

How many film institute colleges are there in India? Fee structure and hostel facility of those colleges?

our india in how many film institute colleges in hundredpersent of government this colleges full adress and course details fees structer and hostel specility please give me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  2. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I get information about KIIT fee structure and hostel facility for B.Tech course?
  4. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  5. CA colleges in Bangalore under ICAI or ACCA? Fee structure with hostel facility?
  6. Fee structure of BBA with hostel facility?
  7. List of colleges to enroll for Wine technology course in India along with hostel facility?
  8. List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility? Fee structure of the hostel facility?
  9. Total fee structure including hostel charges for NEET coaching at Akash institute? -- [New]
  10. Fee structure including hostel facility of Aakash Institute for the preparation of JEE Main & Advance?
  11. Fee structure including hostel facility of Aakash Institute for preparation of JEE Main & Advance?
  12. Fee of Birla Institute of Technology? What is the hostel fee? Yearwise fee structure?
  13. What is the fee structure of Chanakya Academy Pune? Is there any hostel facility?
  14. Does Karimnagar JNTU has hostel facility? Fee structure details of it?
  15. Colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautics or Diploma in Aerospace in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana? Details of fee structure and hostel facility?
  16. List of MBA colleges with hostel facility and fee structure in Lucknow?
  17. Any seats vacant for BASLP in kerala and Tamilnadu? Names of the colleges? What is the duration of the course and the fee structure?
  18. Total expenditure of doing MBBS?
13th September 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many film institute colleges are there in India? Fee structure and hostel facility of those colleges?

can i do a course in film insitute after my 10th
19th April 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many film institute colleges are there in India? Fee structure and hostel facility of those colleges?

how many colleges are there in all india bit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?