17th September 2011, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?

i am doing M.Tech in nanotechnology(last year) .what are the possible job option for me?
and what all exams i can fight?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies offering Job Opportunities for M.Tech Nanotechnology candidates in India?
  2. Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  3. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  4. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  5. Job Opportunities in Nanotechnology?
  6. Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech in Biotechnoloogy?
  7. What is the scope of Nanotechnology?
  8. Job opportunities after completion of M.Tech?
  9. Scope of Nanotechnology in India after doing M.Tech in IT? Any job opportunities in India after doing M.Tech in Nanoscience and Technology?
  10. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
  11. Scope of nanotechnology in india after m.sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get a good job after completion of UG and PG courses in UK?
  13. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  15. Job opportunities in Government organizations after M.Tech. in Nanotechnology?
  16. What are the various job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc course? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to take admission into M.Tech in Nanotechnology after the completion of B.Tech?
  18. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
19th September 2011, 03:28 PM
mentor_kapil

Default Re: Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?

Nano technology has a very large scope and is expected to have more demand in future. The Indian Government has started a scheme “S&T Initiatives in Nanotechnology” with a capital of Rs.100 crore for five years.

Scope of Nanotechnology
Research is a very important element in this field. There are many opportunities to make career in this field. The various career options are:
• Nanomedicine
• Bioinformatics
• Stem Cell Development
• Nanotoxicology
• Nano Power Generating Sector

Also, I suggest you may please refer a similar thread in this forum which can be a help:
http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/scope-m-tech-nanotechnology-nano-science-706.html

Good Lucks...!!
11th December 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

after completing M tech in nano wich entrence exam can i give.
19th April 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I want to do M Tech in nanotechnology from central university.Please sugest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?