14th March 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Is pursuing diploma better for engineering?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I want the answer of that the diploma is better for eng and. what's cut out will be for mechanical group? Can someone let me know the correct answer on this? If not diploma what else would be better for Engineering?

14th March 2015, 09:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is pursuing diploma better for engineering?

If you are interested to pursue your higher studies in Engineering, then, you need to pursue Diploma in Engineering or 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board. You can pursue Engineering course after completion of any of these courses. But, if you pursue 12th standard, then, you can get admission in first year of four years B.Tech course and if you pursue a Diploma course, then, you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course. There is no specific cutoff to get admission in B.Tech course. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?