15th March 2015, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission for doing diploma in Civil after completion of 12th?

How to get admission for doing diploma in Civil after completion of 12th? Can someone please let me know the complete procedure which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting for a reply soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  2. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
  4. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. How to do B.E in Civil after studying diploma in Civil? Can I do Bachelor degree?
  6. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  7. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  8. Admission to direct BE second year after completion of diploma in civil engineering. -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB course after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. What is best option after 10th ICSE board exams?
  11. Is it possible to get admission for B.Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after completing Architectural Assistanceship(Diploma)?
  13. Can a candidate be eligible to get direct admission into 2nd year of B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  15. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course?
  16. How to get admission in B.E Civil after doing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Is it possible to take admission in Civil after doing diploma in Mechanical? What is the criteria for the same?
  18. Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering for 12th Commerce student?

15th March 2015, 09:00 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for doing diploma in Civil after completion of 12th?

To get admission in Diploma in Civil Engineering course after completion of your 12th standard, you need to appear in entrance examinations like VOCLET, etc. Candidates who had completed 2 years ITI course or +2 or equivalent from a recognised board are eligible to appear in VOCLET examination. By qualifying the examination, based upon your entrance examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college. By qualifying VOCLET examination, you can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma in Civil Engineering course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?