5th May 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Which stream should I take in 11th class?

which steam should i take in 11th class???? okkk i want to take science but my percentage is low... than i don't want to take commerce because i dont like maths.....and i also don't like arts... history and etc so wht stream should i take?????/

30th May 2013, 01:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I take in 11th class?

First of all, try for have admission to 11th class with science as the subject of study. If you are not getting admission to the course, then try for the other suitable option. Admissions are done purely on merit basis. You can select commerce, if interested. The subject does not cover mathematics alone and comprises of topics on finance, accountancy, and so on.
6th March 2014, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

i am presently in class 10 i wanna become a doctor i love science maths and biotechnology but b-tech does not give a way to become a doctor and i do not want to leave it too! so what to do .....
if you can help please help as soon as possible .....
thank you !
isha
9th February 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 10 My interest is in science and mathematics. I want to become a professor. What should I do and which exam I have to clear
3rd March 2017, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I have like computer I choose subject related to the computer what can I do ? please help
10th June 2019, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I have got 61 percentage in Maharashtra board my interest in science stream i get a best government college
7th May 2020, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage required to go in science stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?