26th June 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list of diploma government colleges in Mumbai? Contact details for the same?

Diploma Government colleges in Mumbai. Cutt off lists. Locations and address

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  2. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  3. Cut off list and admission procedure for Diploma colleges in Mumbai?
  4. List of government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the cutoff marks?
  5. Architecture Diploma colleges in Mumbai and their fee structure? Reservation details and address of colleges?
  6. Cutoff list of engineering colleges? List of Pune and Mumbai universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  8. How may I know the AIEEE and CET cut off list for admission in best colleges of Mumbai and Pune?
  9. List of colleges with cutoff required for admission in B.E. at Mumbai for Diploma in Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  10. Cutoff list of government diploma engineering college in Mumbai and Pune University? I have completed 77% in SSC
  11. What is the cutoff for GLC Mumbai? List of the colleges in which I can take admission?
  12. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  13. Merit list of MBBS admissions of various Government Medical colleges & Associate colleges of Mumbai
  14. List of diploma government or good ranked colleges of Civil in Mumbai? What are the different types of Civil Engineering?
  15. What is the chances of getting B.Tech admission in RGIT Mumbai after completing diploma with 75% marks?
  16. Details about the diploma colleges in Mumbai?
  17. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai? -- [New]
  18. List of various colleges of Mumbai and Pune? What is the cutoff percentage
9th June 2013, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of diploma government colleges in Mumbai? Contact details for the same?

Colleges i could get after scoring 84.72 percent?
Cutoff list of those colleges?
11th June 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of diploma government colleges in Mumbai? Contact details for the same?

i got only 72.18 persent in ssc could i get any famous government college in mumbai or pune
14th June 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I got 83.27 present in S.S.C could I get admission in VJTI college in mumbai
18th June 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I got 79.80 percentage in SSC could I get admission in government college of diploma polytechnical in mumbai
8th June 2015, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I got 82.60% in SSC this year .means in 2015 .. I want to do I.T diploma .. can I get admission in any good college ?
29th June 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list of diploma (Mechanical & Civil ) VJTI Colleges Mumbai for SC Students
12th August 2015, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

My Son has completed 2 years course of Electrician Trade from Mumbai ITI & given final IV th semester exam in August 2015.
Can he do diploma in same trade ?
Where to get admission ?
Any facilities for SC students ?
Can he do Apprenticeship with diploma ?
7th April 2016, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

I got 60.80% in 10th my caste is sc can I get admission any where in Mumbai for diploma
7th June 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I got 59.20% in 10th my caste is sc can I get admission any where in Mumbai for diploma of govt collage.
5th July 2016, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

How to get cut of list for mechanical diploma in Mumbai colleges
14th June 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 88 PERCENT IN S S C BOARD EXAM. CAN I ELIGIBLE TO DO I.T DIPLOMA.
WHAT WAS THE CUTOFF LIST FOR LAST YEAR STUDENTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?