19th August 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I study MS in Abroad if completed B.Tech and having 5 years of working experience being a 28 years old female orphan?

Sir,
My name is Rekha and I have completed my B.Tech. I have 5 years of working experience and I am an Orphan. I want to go Abroad for MS course. I am 28 years old now. Please tell me how can I?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Student Visa to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad if completed 12th PCM about 15 years ago?
  2. Am I eligible to study in Abroad if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course and working since 4 years?
  3. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after BBA while working? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to study MS in Lancaster University for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has 2 years of working experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate who has 15 months of working experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to study in abroad with 15 years of academic education? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the scope of physiotherapist and acupuncturist in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I study MS(Structural Engineering/Construction Management) in Abroad being a Civil Engineer with 4 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do MBA degree from abroad? I have 2.5 years of experience in IT industry
  11. Whether pursuing Ph.D will help to get better jobs in abroad for M.Sc in Electronics passed candidate, having 5 years working experience?
  12. Can I open my own Medical store having 12 years experience? Can I study B.Pharma now? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I study MBA in Abroad if working in a Media firm? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  15. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job opportunities in Abroad for BDS doctor who has completed degree in India and working in a government hospital for 7 years?
  17. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to go Abroad for further studies having 12 years experience in Marketing? Which all course can I pursue?
29th August 2015, 10:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MS in Abroad if completed B.Tech and having 5 years of working experience being a 28 years old female orphan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
My name is Rekha and I have completed my B.Tech. I have 5 years of working experience and I am an Orphan. I want to go Abroad for MS course. I am 28 years old now. Please tell me how can I?
You have completed B.tech degree and you want to do MS course from abroad so you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?