28th August 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Can i study in Canada without IELTS? What is the procedure for doing so?

Hello ,

My name is manpreet. I am studying in 10th class in cbse school. Can I go to Canada without ilets and what is the procedure. Please answer me

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Can I study further in Canada after IELTS if passed 10th with 7.2 CGPA?
  3. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  4. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band?
  5. Can I study in Canada through IELTS if secured 64% in 10th?
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear to study M.Pharma in Canada/Europe/US? Procedure to get admisison?
  7. Can I apply to study Visa in Canada after 10th in CBSE without IELTS?
  8. Can I study Post Graduation in Ontario, Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Band scores required in each module of IELTS to study in Canada for B.Com graduate?
  10. Eligibility to study in Canada after 12th 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  11. Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Canada for a candidate who has secured 72% in 12th PCM and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  12. What is the best score in IELTS to do Automobiles Engineering in Canada?
  13. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student?
  14. Detailed procedure of IELTS? How can I study Abroad with scholarship?
  15. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility of getting study Visa for Canada after B.Tech Electronics and communication with 64% marks, 5.5 bands in IELTS and 1 year experience in telecom field?
  17. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  18. Is it possible to study MS/M.Pharma in Canada with IELTS and without GRE?
29th August 2015, 04:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study in Canada without IELTS? What is the procedure for doing so?

Yes, you can opt for studies in Canada. There is no compulsion that you need to appear in IELTS. However, one english proficiency test is a must. The english proficiency test in which you are appearing should be accepted by the institute in which you have interest to enroll. Many institutes consider SAT, TOEFL score for admission. You need to appear in the entrance exam, then apply online as per your scores in the entrance exams. You need to provide resume and statement of purpose while applying. On getting shortlisted, you need to confirm your admission and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?