10th March 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?

Hi,
I am giving NATA. I have got 77% in my 12th Board exam. How much should I score for NATA to get into an excellent college? How will my 12th marks be included in NATA score? Are my marks too low to get into a good college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scorecard if scored 75 marks in NATA and secured 83.5% in 12th Board exam?
  2. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  3. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test?
  4. Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?
  5. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  6. Am I eligible to take admission in any college under Pune University after scoring 80 NATA score and 46.33% in 12th in Maharashtra board
  7. What score should I obtain in NATA? For which colleges am I eligible? I have secured 76% marks in 12th board CBSE
  8. NATA Score and Admission Feasibility -- [Most Discussed]
  9. If I score good in NATA then can I get into IITs or NITs?
  10. How may get admission in B.Arch? What's score should I obtain in NATA? I've secured 85% marks in 12th Board
  11. Can I get admission in GNDU, Amritsar? I've secured 87.2% in 12th and scored 94(Out of 200) in NATA
  12. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  13. Can I get admission in CET, Thiruvananthapuram or Government engineering college, Thrissur or TKM engineering college? I've secured 84% marks in 12th and scored 92 in NATA
  14. In which colleges I can get admission with a score of 84 marks in NATA Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class?
  15. List of colleges for a candidate who have scored 104 marks in NATA and 60% in 12th Karnataka State Board?
  16. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  17. Will i be able to secure a seat in a good college in kerala after getting a score of 101 in NATA?
  18. Can i get admission in SPA through NATA exam?
31st July 2015, 05:11 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?

One cannot predict the cutoff marks or the rank.

It depends on the following factors :
* The number of applications for the course.
* Demand of the course
* Number of seats offered.

But yes, you should give your best while preparing fr the examination, apply for whichever course you want and wait for the result.
After the result sit in the counselling and be optimistic.

NATA stands for the National Aptitude Test for Architecture.

Various colleges other than the IITs and NITs offer the B. Arch. through this test.

It is conducted from April to June every year and the forms are sold out in the month of February to April.

For the admission a common merit list is prepared by based on the marks obtained by them in the test and the marks in 12th.

The weightage of the marks is 50-50 for both and the students are called for the counselling through which they get the colleges.

All the Best
12th May 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?

HI ,
AM SABIR FROM CALICUT
IHAVE 82 % MARK IN BOARD EXAM ,THEN WHAT SCORE WILL BE REQUIRED TO GET IN GOV COLLAGE
I NEED AN IDEA ABOUT IT
13th June 2016, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 88% in HSC Maharashtra State Board in 2016, and my Nata score is 143 , pl. Is there possibility to get admission Govt.aided colleges?
9th June 2017, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I have 90% score in 12th CBSE board n NATA score is 93 please tel us possibility to get admission in which top college.
5th May 2019, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 83 marks in NATA exam & my 12th board exam result is 80.5%,with this score can I get seat in good college. plz help me
5th May 2019, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 83 marks in NATA exam and 80.5%in 12th board exam, can I get admission in BVB college in Hubli.
19th September 2020, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

I got 90% in my 12th board exam and in nata I scored 83.5 marks. Can you please tell me the top colleges which selects to my marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?