28th March 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Is PhD in Public Administration offered in University of Oxford? Procedure to get admission?

Hello,
I am doing M.Phil in Public Administration in Delhi University.
I want to go University of Oxford for doing PhD.
I want to do PhD in the same field.
Please tell me this course is there in Oxford University?
If yes then please tell me the procedure for admission?

24th September 2017, 04:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is PhD in Public Administration offered in University of Oxford? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing M.Phil in Public Administration in Delhi University.
I want to go University of Oxford for doing PhD.
I want to do PhD in the same field.
Please tell me this course is there in Oxford University?
If yes then please tell me the procedure for admission?

Yes, University of Oxford offers the DPhil in Public Policy program. Students who are committed to public service and who want to be part of policy making process can pursue the DPhil in Public Policy program at the University of Oxford. Candidates with Master’s Degree in the subject with very good academic records can apply for the DPhil in Public Policy program. They have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL or CPE or CAE for getting admission. Candidates who have clear the standardized test like the GRE or GMAT or LSAT are preferred, but it is not compulsory. Candidates are admitted to the course through two rounds of Skype interview. Candidates can find the details at the University of Oxford website link given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?