4th March 2015, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in University of Oxford for study International MBA?

Hello
I want to do International MBA
in University of Oxford.
Please tell me the procedure of admission.
Waiting for your reply

5th March 2015, 05:10 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in University of Oxford for study International MBA?

To apply for admission in MBA, at university of Oxford, you should have completed bachelors degree and you should have some work experience. And before applying for admission, you should complete GRE or GMAT and IELTS or TOEFL exams. That's because exam scores are mandatory to apply for admission and universities offer admission based on scores of candidates in these exams. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission by visiting the following link.
https://app.applyyourself.com/AYAppl....asp?id=ox-sbs

MBA application Requirements:-
->Undergraduate Transcripts
->Work experience certificate
->Letter of Recommendation
->Statement of Purpose
->GMAT or GRE test score
->IELTS or TOEFL test score
->Passport copy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?