18th September 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Does the Florida International University, United States provides MBA in International Marketing course? How to approach for admission?

Sir, I wanna do MBA in International Marketing course from Florida International University, United States. Does the university provides this course? How to approach for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for abroad studies? Suitable places to study?
  2. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Electronics) in Abroad to B.Tech(ECE) candidate
  3. How to approach in EU Business School, Barcelona for MBA(International Marketing) course through GMAT? Cutoff score required to get admission?
  4. Admission details of MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University? -- [New]
  5. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  6. Can I get admission in Florida International University, Florida Atlantic University, Texas A&M University and California University to study MS without IELTS?
  7. Colleges which offer M.Pharmacy in USA
  8. Does the Cardiff University, UK provide M.Com and MBA in International Marketing? Way to get admission?
  9. What are the top Research Institutes in World?
  10. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  11. List of universities which offer Pharma.D in USA
  12. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  13. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  14. Courses and colleges in USA for Masters in Advertising? For which exam to prepare?
  15. List of colleges with good placement criteria which offers MBA in International Marketing?
  16. List of best universities offering Economics Post Graduation in Abroad?
  17. List of universities which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering with scholarship in Abroad?
  18. Best specialization for B.Tech IT student in MBA? Which is better between International Business, Marketing and Sales or HR? -- [Most Discussed]
24th September 2017, 05:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does the Florida International University, United States provides MBA in International Marketing course? How to approach for admission?

I am very much happy to tell you that definitely Florida International University offers MBA program in International Marketing. So, you can very much opt the above mentioned course from there.
To approach for the admission under the University, you must have to complete your Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. After the Graduation course, you should appear and qualify in the IELTS examination in order to be eligible for admission under MBA course. You should score a minimum of 6.5 in the entrance examination to get a seat for the said course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?