6th August 2013, 06:32 PM
komati swetha reddy

How to do MS in Cambridge University London?

i want to do MS in cambridge university london,i completed my b.tech 2013 passout, information technology as my stream, what is the procedure i should follow to get seat in university

Related Questions:
  1. Top most MBA colleges in USA and UK?
  2. What are the best options available after completing BSc computer science with 43%?
  3. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities?
  4. Universities that have medical nanotechnology course? Which are the universities?
  5. Information about M.Tech Biotechnology Courses in Abroad? Best universities for the course?
  6. Percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting scholarship from Cambridge University? Admission criteria for colleges under Cambridge university?
  7. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MBBS? -- [New]
  8. Age limit for VAO exam?
  9. Best institutes for post graduation or PhD in abroad?
  10. Eligibility for doing Masters in Biotech in UK? How much B.Tech percentage and IELTS score is required?
  11. How to make entry into Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? List of top colleges to join this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get CV Raman College for mechanical branch after scoring 8557 rank?
  13. Can my son get admission in IIT or IISc after clearing GATE EC with 627 score, 1437 AIR and 37.33% marks?
  14. Which is the best mechanical engineering college in the world?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.E. in Cambridge University after completing Diploma in CSE?
  16. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  17. Colleges and universities in India and Abroad for studying Archaelogy and Anthropology?
  18. Complete details of MS (by research) in Electronics and Communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?