28th March 2015, 02:52 PM
neelkanti

Clinical research jobs after BSc on Microbiology

I am doing bsc in Microbiology and nw in third year of it can I do clinical research after my graduation and what type of job will be there after doing this ?what will be the monthly salary ??

Related Questions:
  1. Clinical research jobs after BSc on Microbiology -- [New]
  2. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  4. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  5. Which is the better choice between M.Tech or PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  6. Is it a right decision of doing Diploma in Clinical Research having done Post Graduation in Microbiology? Institutes offering 6 months course in Clinical Research?
  7. Which is a better course between MSc Microbiology and Clinical Research?
  8. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  9. Any PG diploma or certificate courses which we can do with masters in clinical research?
  10. Research topics on Medical or Clinical Microbiology for Ph.D Research?
  11. What to choose between Clinical Research and MSc Medical Microbiology?
  12. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  13. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  14. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  15. Suggestion required on research topic of medical or clinical microbiology for Ph.D?
  16. How to seek admission for diploma course in clinical research?
  17. What are the research topics for clinical microbiology?
  18. What are the research topics for clinical microbiology?
28th March 2015, 09:39 PM
divyavuda

Default Re: Clinical research jobs after BSc on Microbiology

1) medical coder

2)research associate microbiology

3)agricultural officer

4)summarizer

5)para medical staff

6)medical representative

7)relationship executive

8)skilled assistant

9)sales executive

10)technician microbiology
18th July 2022, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Clinical research jobs after BSc on Microbiology

I am doing bsc in Microbiology and nw in third year of it can I do clinical research after my graduation and what type of job will be there after doing this ?what will be the monthly salary ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?