31st March 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Training in PSU for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?

Hello,
I am a student of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester.
Please tell me the procedure for applying for Training in any
PSU. Please help me to do Training.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  2. How and where to do training when I am in B.E Civil Engineering 4th semester?
  3. Can 4th semester students apply for summer training in DRDO? Procedure and date sheet for training?
  4. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training?
  5. When I should apply for Vocational Training in L&T being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 4th semester student in Delhi and Noida? Procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  8. Procedure to apply for job in PSU for B.Tech(E&TC) 4th year student through GATE? Eligibility to apply for job?
  9. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  10. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
  11. Procedure to apply for Training in ISRO for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Training in IOCL to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  13. Am I eligible for Summer Training while doing B.tech Biotech in 4th Semester? How to apply for the exam?
  14. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  16. How to do summer training of 4 weeks after doing Aeronautical Engineering
  17. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
6th April 2015, 10:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Training in PSU for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?

Procedure to apply for Training in PSUs :-

- There are many PSUs, so the exact application procedure may differ slightly from the below mentioned generalized application procedure.
- Some PSUs have online provision of application and some have only offline provision.
- For PSUs having online provisions, you need to download the application form, fill it up and send it to the specified address before the stipulated date along with the requisite documents and Demand Draft of Training fees (if any).
- For PSUs having only offline provisions, you need to contact the concerned PSU personally. You need to approach their HR department, get the application form, fill it up correctly and then submit it there along with the requisite documents and Demand Draft of Training fees (if any).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?